Hi Mike. Honestly, the first few felt kinda flat and dark to me... probably dark would have been fine (since it was dark) if there was more contrast or more saturated colors. They actually look kind of underexposed. Most notably the first one.
The compositions on the first two seem unfortunate to me. I think there is more interesting stuff in the second one, and I think the dock being the clearly central point of focus lends itself more to the portrait perspective, but even with that the composition left me feeling uninterested. (very centered, the dock is leading our eye to essentially nothing but the horizon (hard to help, I admit), etc.)
It seems like you might have been able to play a bit off those couple rocks sticking up through the surface of the water, push the dock off to the right, perhaps angle it to the left, etc. Not sure.