ArtphotoasiA

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
www.corradoprever.photos
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hello everyone!
This will be the last set about Malaysia, some shots in Langkawi.

All the limestone rocks mountains are rich in caves.

Pantai Cenang is one of the most popular beaches of Langkawi, full of budget accommodations, but it’s quite chaotic and polluted.
Renting a scooter you can visit the beaches in the north of the island, much more quiet and clean.

The route winds through paved roads that run into the jungle, really nice… until I was left with two flat tires in the middle of nowhere!

(1)
_MG_11280.jpg

(2)
_MG_11284.jpg

(3)
_MG_11291.jpg

(4)
_MG_11273.jpg

(5)
_MG_11272.jpg

Comments and critiques always welcomed...
For the complete job, the story, and more details:

photos in Langkawi

Last edited:
Over all a nice set. Pictures 2 & 5 are my personal favorites, with pic 5 as the best of the set. Both are solid compositions that are well exposed. Picture 1 seems out of balance as far as the composition goes. Picture 3 seems under exposed. Picture 4 just seems like more of a snap shot then anything else, but that's just my opinion.

Over all a nice set. Pictures 2 & 5 are my personal favorites, with pic 5 as the best of the set. Both are solid compositions that are well exposed. Picture 1 seems out of balance as far as the composition goes. Picture 3 seems under exposed. Picture 4 just seems like more of a snap shot then anything else, but that's just my opinion.

I'm happy to know your comments, #2 it's my fav! #5 maybe little bit underexposed.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back