What's new

Las Vegas at Night...(56K Warning, 13 pics)

I like several of them but particularly liked #10 I need to really sit down and learn how to do night shots.

Oh, I almost forgot, TRIPOD IS A MUST! But you probably already knew that. Get a decent tripod if you can, not a cheap piece of crap like I have. ;-)
 
I love #13...... it brings something that Vegas is known for "BIG" and what vegas is not usually known for........."Peacefulness and Tranquility"
 
I really like the shots of the Luxor. The lights of the city can get chaotic when you shoot them in vegas, but the luxor is so unusual it makes for great shots. Also like the shots inside the Venetian, nicely done.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom