Las Vegas Question

Warhorse

TPF Supporters
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
My wife and I are heading to Las Vegas for our 30th wedding anniversary, we married at the "Chapel of the Bells".

We will be there December 11th through the 15th. I am looking for must see/photograph locations, thanks for any tips.

Red Rock Canyon National Conservation Area just west of LV about 25 minute drive They have a 13-mile drive through the park with parking spots along the way. You can also hike if you want. They have a nice visitors center too. Very picturesque.
Here's Google navigation map:
Here's drive through park: Red Rock Canyon Rd to Lower Red Rock Parking Area
Here are my pictures: Red Rock Canyon, Las Vegas

Other places a little further is Hoover Dam and Valley of the Fire: I went to Hoover but not the other place. Here's the map showing one drive to both places.

We didn't get married in LV but figured we'd make believe anyway while we were there.

Attachments

• DSC04788-297.jpg
    DSC04788-297.jpg
    585.5 KB · Views: 10
Red Rock Canyon National Conservation Area just west of LV about 25 minute drive They have a 13-mile drive through the park with parking spots along the way. You can also hike if you want. They have a nice visitors center too. Very picturesque.
Here's Google navigation map:
Here's drive through park: Red Rock Canyon Rd to Lower Red Rock Parking Area
Here are my pictures: Red Rock Canyon, Las Vegas

Other places a little further is Hoover Dam and Valley of the Fire: I went to Hoover but not the other place. Here's the map showing one drive to both places.
Red Rock is a great place to see and photograph. Look for the (naturally created) "faces" in the rocks.

Not sure it'd be your thing but the Golden Knights (watching their games on TV) seem to put on quite a show; drummers drumming, etc. I mean, it is hockey in Vegas.

My wife and I are heading to Las Vegas for our 30th wedding anniversary, we married at the "Chapel of the Bells".

We will be there December 11th through the 15th. I am looking for must see/photograph locations, thanks for any tips.
Depends upon what you like to photograph.

Take a day trip to Valley of Fire.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back