Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
A few from Las Vegas 2017.
vegas 1.jpg

vegas 2.jpg

OI000002.jpg

vegas 3.jpg

Been to Vegas once, very in your face sort of place.........:)

Interesting shots.

Never been to Vegas. Too hot and not a gambler. But...always wanted to ride that darn coaster on top of the building. Heard it's shut down now. Bummer. Stopped counting after 200 coasters. Long story.

Nice set, hard to get family friendly photos in Vegas. ;)

Been to Vegas once, very in your face sort of place.........:)
I thinks that's the point lol.

Interesting shots.
Never been to Vegas. Too hot and not a gambler. But...always wanted to ride that darn coaster on top of the building. Heard it's shut down now. Bummer. Stopped counting after 200 coasters. Long story.
Thanks. Heat a bit like here in Perth so didn't bother me. I am not a gambler myself just went to wonder at the extravagance of it and to go out to the Grand Canyon

Nice set, hard to get family friendly photos in Vegas. ;)
Thanks. I was trying for a different take on Vegas excluding junkies and strippers. #2 appeals to my deeply hidden poetic side as the warped reflection reveals the true face of Vegas.

I was There a long time ago... does not look the same but still a lit up Vegas is something to see..great photos

Real nice set! they all rock but if I had to choose one it would be #3 just because I'm a big fan of night pics and how their colors appear so vibrant in the dark. (eye candy)
Someone told me once that I should go to Vegas at least once in my life, said it was amazing to see at night and I believe them. I'm sure I would feel like a kid in Disney Land, but with beer fountains and scantily dressed, neon nymphs walking around. :cool-98:

I was There a long time ago... does not look the same but still a lit up Vegas is something to see..great photos
I think the thing with Vegas is that it's so "out there" that's its fascinating.

Real nice set! they all rock but if I had to choose one it would be #3 just because I'm a big fan of night pics and how their colors appear so vibrant in the dark. (eye candy)
Someone told me once that I should go to Vegas at least once in my life, said it was amazing to see at night and I believe them. I'm sure I would feel like a kid in Disney Land, but with beer fountains and scantily dressed, neon nymphs walking around. :cool-98:
I think you need to go once even if you don't gamble just to admire the extravagance. Plus you can get out to the Grand Canyon. Sort of going from the ridiculous to the sublime.

Here are a couple more night shots. Taken from the balcony of the hotel we were staying at.
vegas 4.jpg

vegas 5.jpg

Most reactions

Back