What's new

Last December

manaheim

Jedi Bunnywabbit
Staff member
Supporting Member 📸
Joined
Sep 2, 2005
Messages
14,457
Reaction score
3,329
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
C&C welcome if desired. Just felt like sharing (again). :)

Snowy%20Weekend%20in%20December%202008%20-%20New%20England%20Scenes%20-%20003.jpg
 
i like this photo. great location and well composed,
you could do some cloning to get rid of the branches in the foreground,
but this is not essential.

the logo is not attractive to me.
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Moderator 🛠️
  • #3
Thanks for the comments. I've been grinding my teeth over whether or not to clone those branches out, and the comments are consistently that they grab attention in an way that is ungood, so I think I shall.

Sorry you don't like the logo. :)
 
BRRRrrrrrrr!

I kinda like the branches (makes it different than what everyone else would do),

...and the logo.
 
I've been grinding my teeth over whether or not to clone those branches out

naturally i am only talking about the v shaped one, in the middle foreground. the other ones are not disturbing.
i tend to 'clone' those branches out before i take the photo, saving pp time.
and i like your logo, just not as a sig on a photograph. :)
 
Man,

If you are not sure what to do just say

"Wave Rod"

You should know what that means....
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Moderator 🛠️
  • #7
Thanks for all the comments, everyone!


Man,

If you are not sure what to do just say

"Wave Rod"

You should know what that means....

oooo... I forgot about that one. :)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom