What's new

Last Night's Blue-Fishing Trip | Large Share

D-B-J

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Apr 13, 2010
Messages
9,027
Reaction score
2,175
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Here's a series of photo's from last nights trip with one of our summer camps. I got some REALLY nice pictures of the campers, but obviously can't post them here. Feel free to comment and critique on what you see below.

Gear Up! by f_one_eight, on Flickr

Man on a Mission by f_one_eight, on Flickr

The Skies by f_one_eight, on Flickr

Fish On! by f_one_eight, on Flickr

Reeling in Bokeh by f_one_eight, on Flickr

And it was Rough by f_one_eight, on Flickr

Jigging by f_one_eight, on Flickr

The Net by f_one_eight, on Flickr

Last Breath by f_one_eight, on Flickr

Backlit by f_one_eight, on Flickr

Filleting by f_one_eight, on Flickr


Fancy I am Not by f_one_eight, on Flickr

Cheers!
Jake

P.S., it was a beautiful night. 3-5ft seas all the way out, the same at the race, and calm on the way back. Hell of a way to end a summer full of fun :mrgreen:
 
Last edited:
These are exceptional. Thanks for sharing.

Thanks! It kills me that I can't share the pictures of the campers. Two of them are among the best candid portraits I've ever taken.

Jake
 
I absolutely love #3....reminds me of 40 years ago when I was in the USN.....well done....
 
why it is obvious you cant share them?


nice set.
 
Love the photos, nice set. Who is that in the photo?
 
Love the photos, nice set. Who is that in the photo?

One of my friends--He's an intern with camp, and isn't bothered by me posting these. He always requests "profile picture" material on these types of trips.
 
why it is obvious you cant share them?


nice set.

They are high-school age, and I am not allowed to post them other than on the companies FB page and to use in the companies material. They signed a release for our company to use the photo's, but not for me as an instructor/photographer.

Jake
 
I absolutely love #3....reminds me of 40 years ago when I was in the USN.....well done....

Glad I could remind you of a fond memory!

Jake
 
Added the sunset. Not a sexy one, but it rounds out the series.

Jake
 
One of my friends--He's an intern with camp, and isn't bothered by me posting these. He always requests "profile picture" material on these types of trips.

Nice looking guy. ;-)
 
Looks like a good fishing trip. I like the fish cleaning station shots.
 
Nice set. Well done.
I love blue fish. Always good eats!
 
Really nice set. I like how the sunlight is prevalent yet presented differently in each one, especially the Bokeh against the straight lines of the rods. You obviously had a beautiful day for fishing and photos. I share your heartfelt conflict with working with youth, you need to protect them but dang! they make for great shots that you can't always share! oh well, it's all about the opportunity to practice your craft. Well done.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom