What's new

Last Night's Blue-Fishing Trip | Large Share

Really nice set. I like how the sunlight is prevalent yet presented differently in each one, especially the Bokeh against the straight lines of the rods. You obviously had a beautiful day for fishing and photos. I share your heartfelt conflict with working with youth, you need to protect them but dang! they make for great shots that you can't always share! oh well, it's all about the opportunity to practice your craft. Well done.

Thanks! Yeah, never thought I'd be an instructor at a summer camp, but I love it!
 
Nice set. Well done.
I love blue fish. Always good eats!

I'm growing to like it more and more every time I have it.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom