C cpd23 TPF Noob! Joined May 4, 2007 Messages 38 Reaction score 0 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Oct 18, 2007 #1 I have not posted much as far a images goes so I thought I would through these out to see what you think. Fell free to give good or bad. Just here to learn.
I have not posted much as far a images goes so I thought I would through these out to see what you think. Fell free to give good or bad. Just here to learn.
Peter_pan91 TPF Noob! Joined Aug 25, 2007 Messages 225 Reaction score 0 Location bologna (italy) Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Oct 18, 2007 #2 The first is a killer...nice job...altho it would have been nice to see a bigger lightning (you can't plan that lol)
The first is a killer...nice job...altho it would have been nice to see a bigger lightning (you can't plan that lol)
N noescape TPF Noob! Joined Jun 7, 2007 Messages 385 Reaction score 0 Location Wow, stalker much? Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Oct 18, 2007 #3 Wow... I'm loving them both.. The colours in #2 are insane.
C cpd23 TPF Noob! Joined May 4, 2007 Messages 38 Reaction score 0 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Oct 18, 2007 Thread Starter 🔹 #4 Peter_pan91 said: The first is a killer...nice job...altho it would have been nice to see a bigger lightning (you can't plan that lol) Click to expand... Yea mother nature just will not fill my orders in a timely fashion. noescape said: Wow... I'm loving them both.. The colours in #2 are insane. Click to expand... 2 is my favorite as well. The colors a really great. Thanks for checking them out
Peter_pan91 said: The first is a killer...nice job...altho it would have been nice to see a bigger lightning (you can't plan that lol) Click to expand... Yea mother nature just will not fill my orders in a timely fashion. noescape said: Wow... I'm loving them both.. The colours in #2 are insane. Click to expand... 2 is my favorite as well. The colors a really great. Thanks for checking them out