I infamousjwills TPF Noob! Joined Oct 11, 2010 Messages 16 Reaction score 0 Location WV Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit May 19, 2011 #1 I am a sigma 30mm f/1.4 for sale for $325 and a fl36 flash for $110. Both are in great condition. Pictures can be provided upon request. I have positive feedback on fourthirds photo and ebay both so let me know if you are interested.
I am a sigma 30mm f/1.4 for sale for $325 and a fl36 flash for $110. Both are in great condition. Pictures can be provided upon request. I have positive feedback on fourthirds photo and ebay both so let me know if you are interested.
FocusDave TPF Noob! Joined Jul 3, 2011 Messages 155 Reaction score 6 Location San Luis Obispo, CA Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jul 3, 2011 #2 I know this thread is a little old, but I didn't see any replies. Do you still have the FL-36 flash? Also, is the Fl-36 different from the FL-36R?
I know this thread is a little old, but I didn't see any replies. Do you still have the FL-36 flash? Also, is the Fl-36 different from the FL-36R?