LAST ONE...I PROMISE! I THINK THIS MAY BE MY BEST....hope.

AMOMENT

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Thanks for looking and commenting, guys! I've been out and about with the camera doing damage =)
Hope you had a good weekend!

56 by Jadelm, on Flickr

112 by Jadelm, on Flickr

96 by Jadelm, on Flickr

98 by Jadelm, on Flickr

4 by Jadelm, on Flickr

8 by Jadelm, on Flickr

1,3,4,6, pretty solid. Some of your best work I have seen! Good color, consistent color, tasteful posing. I think the "talls" could be re-cropped a bit...that large dark space in 3 and 4 is a bit too large and is making the shots a wee bit off-balance. Still, though, yeah...you're turned in some decent pics here!

Thanks derrel that means a lot. It really does. Hope all is well.

I don't like how your logo is covering up her ballerina shoes... It takes over one of the most important sections of the photo IMO.

Beautiful model though, I'm sure she will love them!

Last edited:
And the fact that you did "hope" in lowercase shows that you know how to take off the caps lock! No need to "yell" on the subject.

#5 is my favorite by far. It could use more defined catch lights in the eyes and it cuts her right elbow off but I feel it gives off the most emotion and connects you with the subject the most. I also like #2 for similar reasons but her hair is killing it. You should bring a spray bottle of water and a clean comb to your next shoot. A couple mists and a quick run through of the hair would make a huge difference in these.

They're gorgeous. COMPLETE TURNAROUND!!! TILT!!!!

5 and 6 are my favorite. I love the colors and the composition. Great job.

I can't believe how much you've improved, fanatic

So happy =)))!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I got sucked into the tilt...LOL!!

Fresh opinion here, haven't seen any photo before! I like what I see, would only add for you to keep an eye both when shooting and on after process to the straiten of the photograph. Verticals and horizontals will certainly make a huge diference on the results. This may seem to picky, but try and look again, you'll realize what I'm saying.

My favorites are 4, 5 and 6. :thumbup:

Ditch the logo. You will thank me later on.

#5 is good, a bit tilted clockwise and needs some discreet dodging on the eyes.

p!nK

#1 is exposed perfectly, sharp, and well light. I just don't love the pose. Too much back. Just my opinion

Most reactions

New Topics

Back