Last One of the Night

Chris Stegner

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.bluegrassphotography.net
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Back to reality. My Fun Photo Night is over after this... Back to the real world of work.

Here's one I shot right after I go my 5D. This is an old Train terminal in Cincinnati, OH. This was used largely to send our buys off to WWII. There were men sent off to WWII from this train station than any other in the country. It is now an OmniMax Theater and various museums.

Hope to hear back with some comments!

UnionTerminalPano.jpg

Wow, great shot. If I'm not mistaken, I think someone else took a shot at this same station, it looks familiar. I like the art deco and the colors.

I think you should resize though, lol. It's massive and hard to see. I even had to scroll over to see the whole thing and I have a 17" widescreen laptop.

What's the problem with the size? I certainly don't want to piss anyone off. If the image is on my server why does it matter? Like I said, I'm not trying to be a jerk, I truely do want to know why there's a problem with the size.

I guess I should take some time and read the rules of the game?

Thanks, and I'm sorry if I've broken the rules.

Well the issue with the size is that it's a pain to have to scroll back and forth to view one photo. It makes it kind of hard to take it in.

Not only that, but it also makes for longer loading times, which may slow the site down for others.

Pretty crazy building.

Just to add some people such as us poor beggers in New Zealand have bandwidth caps and slow speeds.

yep you'll get more feedback if you downsize a bit, I've got a 22 inch screen and still had to scroll a lot....it makes it easier to appreciate the image if there's no scrolling....excellent shot though, good colour and the comp is also good.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back