What's new

Last photo I'm ever taking on Waterloo Bridge!!!!

Becky

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Jul 21, 2005
Messages
1,492
Reaction score
25
Location
London
Right, I think I got what I wanted.

I never want to see this view again!

If nothing else, I'm persisent...

106secs_of_london.jpg
 
meh






























































JOKE!!!

you already know what I think
 
Each series is better than the last. Why stop now?

Great shot!
 
I like it!

i have been to the london eye many times, but never seen it like this, great photo!
 
Wish I was there. My company has offices in London maybe I could move out there in a couple years.
 
That is amazing!!
 
Super job Becky, simply super!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom