What's new

Last photo I'm ever taking on Waterloo Bridge!!!!

Stunning shot Becky. Really love the exposure you got on this one. Love it. :thumbup::thumbup:
 
That is awsome...just awsome:thumbup:
 
Because I'm seriously lacking sleep and getting a cold!!!

You just need some ferny huggles to keep you warm. :hug::



As for the image... :drool:
I'm not keen on that white wiggly line though.



So you won't be with us for London if you're giving up then? ;)
 
Thanks guys!

I quite like the white line, but hey thats just me. And I won't be there if I'm going to get huggled!!! :confused::lol:
 
:shock:

:cry:

I give great huggles. You've just never had one. You don't know what you're missing.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom