Last regular season game.

ronlane

What's next?
Reaction score
Website
www.lane-images.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I've been so busy that I haven't had time to post images from last week. It was the final regular season game and even though we are in the play-offs there was a lot to play for. A win, they host or a loss and they travel 3 hours. Well, the defense got like 3-4 second half turn-overs and we get to play at home tonight.

1) O-line did their job all night.

Moore 0362.jpg

2) D-lineman with a fumble recovery. He's a little happy... BUT....

Moore 0524.jpg

3) Not as happy as the D Coordinator was.

Moore 0453.jpg

4) D-lineman after intercepting a screen pass. A little roll reversal with 29 trying to tackle him now.

Moore 0565.jpg

Tonight is play-off football and the stakes are high. No more guarantees, you have to perform or it is hardwood time.

We did not do well. No play-offs for us.

I like your pic of the Defensive Coordinator/Coach.
From the angle, it looks like you shot it from the end zone.
I don't shoot the bench as much as I should.

Winter season and soccer starts next week.
If there is a conflict, I think I will be shooting basketball, indoors where it is warm.
One exception, they turn off the gym heating during winter break, and the gym gets COLD.​

We did not do well. No play-offs for us.

I like your pic of the Defensive Coordinator/Coach.
From the angle, it looks like you shot it from the end zone.
I don't shoot the bench as much as I should.

Winter season and soccer starts next week.
If there is a conflict, I think I will be shooting basketball, indoors where it is warm.
One exception, they turn off the gym heating during winter break, and the gym gets COLD.​

Thanks. Yes, I was in the end-zone for that shot of the coach, I believe. I actually shot more from the end-zone this year.

Most reactions

Back