limr

Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
moderndinosaur.wordpress.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Found this looking around my archives for something else. Apparently it had caught my eye when I first took it two years ago because I had started editing, but I never finished. Well, until this week ;)

Night swim
by limrodrigues, on Flickr

The love of family... Such an underrated thing until it is to late. This photo tells me that my wife is on the dock, off in the distant, my son cant get there fast enough. I am trying to lock in for the excitement off in the distance. So much love. So much hope. So much future. I often get derailed in missing those little things in life that are gregarious in our attitude. Wonderful capture of what often tends to allude me in life. Nominated April POTM

Last edited:
The love of family... Such an underrated thing until it is to late. This photo tells me that my wife is on the dock, off in the distant, my son cant get there fast enough. I am trying to lock in for the excitement off in the distance. So much love. So much hope. So much future. I often get derailed in missing those little things in life that are gregarious in our attitude. Wonderful capture of what often tends to allude me in life. Nominated April POTM

Wow, thank you!! :icon_hug:

7sGbEOq.gif

Most reactions

Back