What's new

Last thread, I promise!

TBaraki

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jan 17, 2005
Messages
718
Reaction score
4
Location
Edmonton, Canada
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Here are two statues from Paris.

1.
StatueoverParis.jpg


2. This is the grave of Chopin with a little bit of a twist.
GraveofChopin.jpg


Any feedback would be appreciated.
 
I hope it is not your last thread, you do great work! =)

I really like the tones of them both, the colors in the first one are great.

just a random question off topic, is your avatar escher?
 
Love the tone and composition of both photos! Beautiful statues and you've captured them well! Nice job!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom