What's new

late afternoon walk

Andrea K

TPF Noob!
Joined
Dec 16, 2004
Messages
2,025
Reaction score
28
Location
Philadelphia/North Carolina
I went on a walk in the backyard today, and it was VERY cold so I didn't last very long outside. Here are some I liked.

The sun was setting in this one.

sky.jpg



This one I liked because of the silhouette.

settingsun.jpg


These next two are my attempts at abstract. I'm not really sure whether or not they are, in fact, abstract, but I tried.

ice2.jpg


ice.jpg


Thanks for looking!
Comments welcome :D
 
I really love the sky in the first one. The blue gradually turning to yellow with the silhouette of the trees. Nice.
 
Wonderful shots!! I like the colours in the first and the second.
 
The abstracts are definitely abstract - great work! Like the silhouette as well, very atmospheric!

Rob
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom