What's new

Latest Boating Trip

page_tyson

TPF Noob!
Joined
May 4, 2010
Messages
65
Reaction score
0
Location
Provo Ut
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I know the sig. is distracting but the picture are from my blog and I don't want people taking them without permission. Other than that what do ya'll think?

1.
Boarding2.jpg


2.
Boarding1.jpg


3.
Bridgeslizard.jpg


4.
Blooming3.jpg


5.
Blooming2.jpg
 
Last edited:
You Need a better watermark
1 & 2 Are Underexposed
3 & 4 look Better (3's my fav even though it has a dirt/water spot)
But you gotta easy on that vignette...it's way too pronounced....
 
I agree that #1 seems really dark. In number two, I like the exposure on your background, but it would be nice if you could selectively bring up the exposure on the subject- especially the face. On #3, I love it! #4 just doesn't seem that interesting to me.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom