What's new

Latest effort...

BuS_RiDeR

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Oct 29, 2009
Messages
2,355
Reaction score
83
Location
Riverview, New Brunswick, Canada.
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
TPF, meet Dee Sinner. Dee, meet TPF...

Setup: 2x 400ws Monolight... Canon 50D...

DeeAgain1024.JPG
 
I like this, but the white outline kinda kills it for me. I can see why you added it though.
 
It's actually light... I had a 400 watt-second strobe aimed at her back. The white/silver you see is being caused by the strobe... Maybe I should have turned down the power a bit more...

Thanks for your input.
 
It's actually light... I had a 400 watt-second strobe aimed at her back. The white/silver you see is being caused by the strobe... Maybe I should have turned down the power a bit more...

Thanks for your input.
You've just learned an important lesson: never listen to comments about your portraits made by people who don't know anything about portraiture :blushing:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom