Latest Shots

Artemis

Just Punked Himself
Reaction score
Website
www.falcon-eye.co.uk
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Heres some more of my latest shots...I apologise in advanced...

IMG_0572.jpg

IMG_0576.jpg

IMG_0589.jpg

IMG_0583.jpg

IMG_0578.jpg

And the apples, inspires by correy...

apple_arty1.jpg

Inspired by a post I saw a long time ago..think it was...dunno...ariel?

apple_corner2.jpg

What do you apologise for, Artemis, I wonder?

OK, the fruit in the first has a blown-out spot.
And it was difficult to focus on the butterfly - isn't it always? I find them so hard to capture, they keep cheating me! (Though, hang on, among OLD photos of mine I found a butterfly capture that I didn't think I had ever been capable of! Nothing as macro as some here come up with but... I might deem that one TPF-worthy after all, stay tuned ;)).

I really like the still life photo of the old wroughtiron table!

And the lamp-light-only apple photos.
I am particularly fond of photo experiments with fruit, as you might remember ... the strawberries on sugar? You remember those?

LaFoto said:
What do you apologise for, Artemis, I wonder?

OK, the fruit in the first has a blown-out spot.
And it was difficult to focus on the butterfly - isn't it always? I find them so hard to capture, they keep cheating me! (Though, hang on, among OLD photos of mine I found a butterfly capture that I didn't think I had ever been capable of! Nothing as macro as some here come up with but... I might deem that one TPF-worthy after all, stay tuned ;)).

I really like the still life photo of the old wroughtiron table!

And the lamp-light-only apple photos.
I am particularly fond of photo experiments with fruit, as you might remember ... the strawberries on sugar? You remember those?

Hehe I thank you fort your prais LaFoto, and the apple wasnt lamp lit, it was just normal lights and A LOT of photoshop levels :D

gosh... now I'm going to the garden to pick some apples from the tree... I'm hungry now!

nice work as always Arty, pretty cool creativity in the first apple shot...took me minute to figure it out.

Cool shots. I really like the last three. Nice work.

Most reactions

Back