Laundromat

I think straight on would have worked better. The perspective ruins any symmetry.

Straight on is where it's at!! Good find.

I think straight on would have worked better. The perspective ruins any symmetry.
This, the slight angle ruins the shot in my opinion, a perfectly straight shot would have made this look much better, but apart from the angle I love the way the machines look.

Yep, straight on would have made this shot, and you should have moved it cropped/cloned that cart out.

Thanks for your comments.

Good find.

Yes. Reasonably priced. Dryers: 25 cents for 8 minutes.
I asked the owner which were the fastest dryers and he pointed out three that did not yet have new thermostats. He said don't leave your clothes in too long or they will burn.
I did take some straight shots. I will have to check them out later.

BTW, you can fix this in post. I can't show you right now because I just rebuilt my machine and haven't reinstalled photoshop, but try it...

BTW, you can fix this in post. I can't show you right now because I just rebuilt my machine and haven't reinstalled photoshop, but try it...

I think I know what you're talking about. I'll take a shot at it later today if he doesn't master it first.

I am familiar with perspective correction and barrel distortion tools. See Laundromat 2.

Sorry, brought back memories of too many years spent in laundry mats. No angle shot would make it great. Lol

I am familiar with perspective correction and barrel distortion tools. See Laundromat 2.

This is the Internet. People are lazy. Links are appreciated.

Less straight. More cowbell ...
Get rid of the basket in the corner and it would have worked better, even crooked.

$Dryers800_zps55566cf9 copy.jpg

Here's a basic correction.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back