What's new

Laura & the birds

Try to put it in B&W with some contrast, maybe it will be better :)

Just my opinion
 
Dont think it needs B&W.. The colors in this are perfect already ;)
 
This picture has very distinctive colors, I don't think there is a need for b+w.

Excellent shot, one of the better shots I've seen in a while! :mrgreen:
 
damn it. I hate coming to a thread late. It's an awesome pic...it definitely a keeper, and one she won't be embarrassed for your to show to a future hubby or boyfriend :)
 
nice! :thumbsup:

I'd crop a bit from left (crop it closer to the bird) and right (just a little bit from the right border in order to leave ample space for the lil one to run) and make this an 8x10.
 
Lovely capture! :D The breadcrumbs are caught perfectly as is her stance. :thumbup:
 
What a great shot, I wish I had taken it you must be very proud of it. I would try it in BW or Sepia.

Dabs
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom