J Joeri TPF Noob! Joined Jan 2, 2006 Messages 72 Reaction score 15 Location Belgium Jan 6, 2006 #1 She was trying to feed the birds. Joeri
shandie8 TPF Noob! Joined Oct 20, 2005 Messages 158 Reaction score 7 Location Vancouver BC Jan 6, 2006 #2 Thats a beautiful picture!! I love it. I love the colors and what the girl is wearing suits the picture perfectly! good job!
Thats a beautiful picture!! I love it. I love the colors and what the girl is wearing suits the picture perfectly! good job!
J JonMikal TPF Noob! Joined Jul 28, 2004 Messages 12,262 Reaction score 327 Jan 6, 2006 #3 WHOA....this is a great shot!
woodsac TPF Noob! Joined Jul 14, 2005 Messages 5,712 Reaction score 260 Location In a black hole Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jan 6, 2006 #4 JonMikal said: WHOA....this is a great shot! Click to expand... :shock: What he said! :shock:
I immski TPF Noob! Joined Oct 14, 2005 Messages 244 Reaction score 7 Location Omaha,NE Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jan 6, 2006 #5 Wonderful!
MommyOf4Boys TPF Noob! Joined Dec 20, 2005 Messages 2,386 Reaction score 51 Location Alabama - just moved here from Texas Jan 6, 2006 #6 That is a precious shot!! I absolutely love it. I am very bias when it comes to children shots, because they are my favorite, but I must say either way, this is wonderful! The DOF is perfect too.
That is a precious shot!! I absolutely love it. I am very bias when it comes to children shots, because they are my favorite, but I must say either way, this is wonderful! The DOF is perfect too.
Joerocket TPF Noob! Joined Jun 22, 2005 Messages 547 Reaction score 23 Location British Columbia Jan 6, 2006 #7 love this shot... more please!!!! -Joe
Mohain TPF Noob! Joined Dec 29, 2005 Messages 1,863 Reaction score 11 Location London, England. Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jan 6, 2006 #8 OMG, that is a great shot. You must be so pleased?! Well done :mrgreen: :thumbup:
AIRIC TPF Noob! Joined Jul 27, 2004 Messages 4,801 Reaction score 83 Location Brooklin, Ontario, Canuckia Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jan 6, 2006 #9 Sweet capture. Very well done. Eric
SepiaTL TPF Noob! Joined Nov 18, 2005 Messages 20 Reaction score 0 Location Asheville, NC Jan 7, 2006 #10 So gorgeous! I like how everything is a little out of focus except Laura. Is this a morning shot?
J Joeri TPF Noob! Joined Jan 2, 2006 Messages 72 Reaction score 15 Location Belgium Jan 7, 2006 Thread Starter 🔹 #11 SepiaTL said: So gorgeous! I like how everything is a little out of focus except Laura. Is this a morning shot? Click to expand... Yes around 9
SepiaTL said: So gorgeous! I like how everything is a little out of focus except Laura. Is this a morning shot? Click to expand... Yes around 9
Alexandra TPF Noob! Joined Nov 3, 2005 Messages 2,599 Reaction score 159 Location Montreal, Canada Jan 7, 2006 #12 I LOVE IT!
Holly TPF Noob! Joined Oct 2, 2005 Messages 1,143 Reaction score 7 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jan 7, 2006 #14 Gorgeous Shot you have here..
Cipriano TPF Noob! Joined Dec 13, 2005 Messages 85 Reaction score 3 Location Portugal Jan 7, 2006 #15 This photo is just beautiful, a excelent moment has been capture.