Leading Lines challenge - post photos here

0V7A5816.jpg

I am not sure if this qualifies. Can leading lines start at the top? I also liked the horizontal line of light.
Absolutely it qualifies. Leading lines direct the viewer from one point in the image to another. In yours, the lines from the hot air balloon direct the lines down to the basket and people.

Lovely image, by the way. :smile:

@jcdeboever looks like you're off to a good start with the phone camera.

Long Beach, Long Island, Thanksgiving 2013

Great photo but in case you missed the original thread with the rules for the challenge, the purpose is to get people out there shooting so it's better if you could post new photos that you took for the challenge.

Long Beach, Long Island, Thanksgiving 2013

Great photo but in case you missed the original thread with the rules for the challenge, the purpose is to get people out there shooting so it's better if you could post new photos that you took for the challenge.
OOPS! Sorry about that!

I am not sure if this qualifies. Can leading lines start at the top? I also liked the horizontal line of light.
Absolutely it qualifies. Leading lines direct the viewer from one point in the image to another. In yours, the lines from the hot air balloon direct the lines down to the basket and people.

Lovely image, by the way. :smile:

Thanks for the explanation. When I think of leading lines streets and railings starting at the bottom. Wonderful examples on this thread showing different lines.

Most reactions

Back