What's new

leaf and droplets

KenC

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Jan 18, 2010
Messages
5,699
Reaction score
1,472
Location
Philadelphia
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
That's a bit different than your usual work, Ken. I like it, especially that one larger drop that distorts the central vein of the leaf. I also like the yellow colour, if the leaf had been a green one it wouldn't be quite as interesting.
 
Yea I really love this too. The detail is great.
 
Thanks guys! I've done some back-lit macro stuff the last couple of years, but last week I got caught in the rain, so there's the added element of the drops acting as lenses.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom