SommarShade No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Dec 24, 2005 Messages 2,840 Reaction score 84 Mar 6, 2010 #1 Hey, its been a really long time. I've been slammed, I think I can post some stuff here once a week or so !! How is everyone ?
Hey, its been a really long time. I've been slammed, I think I can post some stuff here once a week or so !! How is everyone ?
Big TPF Noob! Joined Apr 22, 2009 Messages 1,227 Reaction score 0 Location New Hampshire Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Mar 6, 2010 #2 I definitely got the feeling I was whipping around the corner at 100! lol The buildings look amazing.
I definitely got the feeling I was whipping around the corner at 100! lol The buildings look amazing.
LaFoto Just Corinna in real life Staff member Supporting Member 📸 Joined Feb 1, 2004 Messages 34,812 Reaction score 822 Location Lower Saxony, Germany Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Mar 6, 2010 Moderator 🛠️ #3 Thorhammer! To me it seems like you've been around all the time ... as I haven't been here for months on end, either . Unfortunately, all I see is a red x ... don't know why. Maybe a photo materialises as soon as this post will be sent!?!
Thorhammer! To me it seems like you've been around all the time ... as I haven't been here for months on end, either . Unfortunately, all I see is a red x ... don't know why. Maybe a photo materialises as soon as this post will be sent!?!
SommarShade No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Dec 24, 2005 Messages 2,840 Reaction score 84 Mar 6, 2010 Thread Starter 🔹 #4 the whole tpf site has been crawling this morning....weird..
LaFoto Just Corinna in real life Staff member Supporting Member 📸 Joined Feb 1, 2004 Messages 34,812 Reaction score 822 Location Lower Saxony, Germany Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Mar 6, 2010 Moderator 🛠️ #5 And weird it is that now I do see your photo. A night photo... what else? And one showing a refinery! My favourite from you! Coolest!
And weird it is that now I do see your photo. A night photo... what else? And one showing a refinery! My favourite from you! Coolest!
SommarShade No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Dec 24, 2005 Messages 2,840 Reaction score 84 Mar 7, 2010 Thread Starter 🔹 #6 thanks big ! It's a crazy place down there...
SommarShade No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Dec 24, 2005 Messages 2,840 Reaction score 84 Mar 11, 2010 Thread Starter 🔹 #7 thanks LA !! its been a while, I missed you
myfotoguy TPF Noob! Joined Feb 15, 2010 Messages 856 Reaction score 2 Location Minnesota Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Mar 12, 2010 #8 Cool shot, I like the angle.