Learning the hard way..... A set of senior pics from today. C&C very welcomed.

Where are the props? LOL JK. You did a good job. Some look a little too warm for my taste but thats fixable.
Thanks. As far as props, I gave the kid the option, but he ADAMANTLY declined. As far as the warm tones, I was able to remove that warm reddish cast on his skin, and lighten him up by about 1 stop. Made all the difference in the world on these.

Three would have been great if you hadnt had the bad crop. sad. it had the best lighting too.

Three would have been great if you hadnt had the bad crop. sad. it had the best lighting too.

I don't disagree.

Live and learn I guess. I certainly made some mistakes on this outing, but noticably fewer than last time. :thumbup:

And the kicker? She showed the pics to a friend of hers, and I got a family portrait shoot out of the deal.

I don't disagree.Live and learn I guess. I certainly made some mistakes on this outing, but noticably fewer than last time. :thumbup:And the kicker? She showed the pics to a friend of hers, and I got a family portrait shoot out of the deal.
Awesome. Word of mouth is terrific advertising.

If you're finding the lighting a bit blah, try speeding your shutter speed up by a stop or closing down your aperture a stop and turning your flash up by a stop to under expose the background a bit and still light your subject appropriately. This can add contrast to the scene and create a fake DOF.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back