What's new

Leaving on a Jet Plane...

WNK

TPF Noob!
Joined
Apr 6, 2006
Messages
1,379
Reaction score
0
Location
The Mighty Midwest
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Well, it's been awhile since I've been here, so it's time to update everyone with what I've been up to... In December, we took a trip down to Houston. So, here's some different views of Chicago...

1. O'Hare
b15aa17f7eae31fae16820f270a61f68-.jpg

2.
ee9e4835d32fd69b50719f8fa27479bf-.jpg
 
Heya, cool one from out of the plane window! Wasn't it scratched and all?
And that exit lounge looks kind of empty ... hardly anyone there. I guess you were there early? (I.e. before everyone else arrived?)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom