Leaving the DSLR video world behind

Yep, another lover had a fling with a new mistress and found out that the initial thrill dies away rather quickly, with out so much as a kiss good by. Now it is back to the steady, all though less exciting love of his life, a little sadder, a little wiser, but with a renewed passion none the less. Sure the new frock makes her look good, but remember to love her, caress her gently and never push her where she doesn't want to go.

Now go smoke a cigarette, RTFM and enjoy. :biggrin-93:

that looks a lot different than my vhs and 8mm recorders. Can we use this to start a digital vs film debate?

It's no contest, film stock for err video is way superior. They are getting close with modern tech but no where near as close as still cameras.

That said shooting video on film is insanely expensive. The stock, the developing the cameras. It's in another league. 10's of thousands of dollars to make a 30 minute film.

You will have fun with that once you get some lenses, extra batteries and accessories. I bought the fs7 version for my oldest daughter who is an aspiring director. I have to admit I like playing with it a bit as well.

Most reactions

Back