Left handed Canon camera???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hardrock

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
So does Canon make left handed cameras? The only reason that I ask is last night my wife and I were watching a movie the UNKNOWN and in chapter 11 one of the actors was holding a Canon 60D or 7D , it was hard to tell but what caught my eye was the 2nd circle dial was on the left hand side and the 5 buttons that are usually on the left of the lcd screen were on the right? The grip part with shutter release was also on the left side?

they flip scenes all the time but this time they made a boo boo.

But the the camera say Canon or did it say nonaC?

Here is one mistake from a local camera stores ad:

learn_it.jpg

Rush Prints and Work Prints of negative film were/are contacted-printed. It doesn't fully explain what you saw in the final release but maybe there was some missing footage so the editors had to improvise. Release print - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Im pretty sure it said Canon. I will recheck...

Doesn't really matter what was written on the camera, because it is just a movie. They can do almost anything nowadays.
Never heard of any real made left-handed DSLR though.

Heck for the films the cameras might even just be props with the logo of the sponsoring company in a high profile position - the model isn't important, just the brand name in itself

None of the manufacturers make left handed cameras (gap in the market? - don't really think so...) was probably a studio mock up or a bit of computer wizardry...

I'm watching that movie right now!!

There was a 1-April joke about this camera in 2013, but the one in the movie looks so real! Need proofs of existing or non-existing!

Canon EOS 7D L Left-Handed DSLR Camera

Attachments

• Neizvestnyj.2011.x264.BDRip.1080p.mkv_snapshot_01.43.13_[2016.04.11_00.37.19].jpg
    Neizvestnyj.2011.x264.BDRip.1080p.mkv_snapshot_01.43.13_[2016.04.11_00.37.19].jpg
    128 KB · Views: 149
  • Neizvestnyj.2011.x264.BDRip.1080p.mkv_snapshot_01.43.17_[2016.04.11_00.36.06].jpg
    Neizvestnyj.2011.x264.BDRip.1080p.mkv_snapshot_01.43.17_[2016.04.11_00.36.06].jpg
    167.3 KB · Views: 168
You are the victim of an inverted negative. :)

It took me an hour to come to the idea that this scene was actually flipped horizontally, and the correct "Canon" label was added in post.

Re-downloading the movie again to check the stains on the actor's face in other scenes.

Come on folks, it's a 5-year old thread. Let it go back to the grave.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back