Left Out...Inside

woodsac

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.around395.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Not much to say. An emotive type self portrait. Shot late at night. Used my headlights for the light source coming in the window next to me. And yes, it's a little dark, like all my other *self* shots.

50799807-L.jpg

Makes me want to come inside and put my arms around you...............

LaFoto said:
Makes me want to come inside and put my arms around you...............

I agree with LaFoto ... looks like you could use a hug and a burger! Nice job of conveying 'alone and lonely' (imo)

:thumbup:

ps ... glad to see you joining the dark side ... before long, you'll be one of the cousin's grim!

Thanks!

It was pretty cold out. It had just stopped raining after a about 8 hours of rain. The whole inside of this place was wet. I had some other ideas when I went out there, but it was too cold and wet. Maybe next time. Hmmm...sure seems like lately I'm having a lot of *maybe next time* :scratch:

And I never turn down a :hug::

ok, you van diesle look alike....aside from the hugs, i wanna go with you and kick someones a**!!!

you need to blow this up and put in the house...i love this..very sexy, woodsac..

heck you got all the chicks here wanting you now, boyfriend! shheeze..if it was me, i would carry this pic around and say to women, wanna see my picture??? they would follow you like flies after a garbage truck..ok, not a good visual there, but you get the idea!!!

i know, pallie... its vin diesle how ever you wanna spell his name, none of us look at the dudes name...just his body and face..!

JonK said:
what about a burger? :lol:

nice shot jake. Like the extra space off to the right and also glad you included the OOF lights in the BG. Really gives a sense of aloneness.
Burgers are cool too :lmao:

aprilraven said:
ok, you van diesle look alike....aside from the hugs, i wanna go with you and kick someones a**!!!

you need to blow this up and put in the house...i love this..very sexy, woodsac..

heck you got all the chicks here wanting you now, boyfriend! shheeze..if it was me, i would carry this pic around and say to women, wanna see my picture??? they would follow you like flies after a garbage truck..ok, not a good visual there, but you get the idea!!!
You're too funny :lmao: It was about midnight new years and I told my wife where I was going...she just looked at me like I was crazy. I said come on, look at me...what do I have to worry about? She said "Ya, true, I love you, have fun" and just turned back around.

Oh and raven, I think the phrase you wanted was best told by your very own kin 'like a schitzo on nametags' :mrgreen:

woodsac said:
Burgers are cool too :lmao:

hmmm .... where's Calliope when we need her?! You'll take the burgers and hugs ... but absolutely no mention of becoming a Cousin Grimm?

And ... you left around midnight ... you weren't there to get slobbery new year kisses from that baby or your wife?

Your photos have really been telling. You posted several landscapes and then moved into posts of you and moods. How great are you getting?!

Keep it up ... love to see your stuff.

anicole said:
hmmm .... where's Calliope when we need her?! You'll take the burgers and hugs ... but absolutely no mention of becoming a Cousin Grimm?

And ... you left around midnight ... you weren't there to get slobbery new year kisses from that baby or your wife?

Your photos have really been telling. You posted several landscapes and then moved into posts of you and moods. How great are you getting?!

Keep it up ... love to see your stuff.
Grimm spills from my veins...cousin ;)

No greatness...I think it's more like male moodiness :lmao:

Thats pretty cool. I like the dark feel to it. Adds mystery.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back