Leftovers

Chiller

Mental case
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
These three pics I found while going through some folders at some untouched pics I had taken.
I was not too happy with these and just left them to sit, so tonight, I was bored and decided resize and post them.

166_6649aa.JPG

I always loved how white this swan was when I found him, but I sure wish I got the water in focus on it. I was thinking of cloning out the water all together.

IMG_1759aa.JPG

Another from the baby at the cemetery series. I felt I had the subject way to far in the corner.

166_6634aaa.JPG

chiller, these are awesome, love the sky in number 1 and the water coming off the swan is great!!! :thumbup: great job!!

All three are great!
The sky in #1 is great, but it's the dead wood that makes it for me! Without that, it's just another sunset.

The last one is my fav! Because of the pose of the statue, I think the compo is perfect. It's like she's being drug away and that cross is her last hope, the last thing to hold on to.

awesome shots, leave the water, it looks great! always a treat to see your threads Chiller, rockin cool!

btw, my buddy is playing in a club in Hamilton Friday night, great tunes.. I am the photog for the night, let me know if you want to come in for a brewski., and bring the cam!!

nice shots chill, love the last two! :thumbup:

What world do you live in? :confused: I love #1...........................

Man I've never see anything like that except in vacation magazines and that is one place that I would look at and say...
Yep, that's were I want to go.

Or.............

Yes! That's my house (you can't see it) on top of the hill just to the right of the picture. Ya'll drop by now ya hear? :)

Shot #1 is great. I like the dead wood with the ominous clouds hovering behind. Very dramatic.

how come everytime you say, " here is a shot i just dont really like much.. or i'm not happy with it "... is ones i would give my eye teeth to say were shot by me???

dang dude.. you have great trash shots... would that i could..

love the angel shot...but the swan shot? that is just beautiful..the color, the water droplets look like diamonds....sheeze....
i would love that framed on my wall...

wonderful shots, chiller....just wonderful.

Chiller these are awsome...i agree with april...your "so called dodgy ones" would be amongst my best....you rock :thumbup:

Silly man. ;) Well, I can't say I don't understand your self-criticism, cause we're ALL our own worst critics. At least you decided to post them for us! :hug::

Now, I'm trying to figure out what I wouldn't have liked about them if they'd been mine.....and I'm struggling.

For #2, don't sweat the softness of the water - everything else is briar sharp and it's an enhancement, not a distraction, see? The tiny beads on the head and the coy position of the eye just make this shot near brilliant. :thumbup: One of the best I've seen from you! :)

Okay, with #3.....maybe a step to the right and you'd have liked it better....? But again.....there's little not to like about this shot. ;) You and the LB are getting along beautifully.

And the first is just lovely....I agree with Woodsac, the branches in the foreground add shape and drama to this image. It's beautiful!

No more Carl-bashing, now..... :whip:

These three are all spectacular Chilley! The driftwood in #1 is just so coooool and that swan is majestic and those water droplets are wonderful! I absolutely love the composition in the last one and the tones are fabulous.......I am particularly fond of that one! So glad you decided to post these! Wonderful job Chilley!!!! : )

I actually like the comp and the positioning of your subject in #3 with the LB. Love the bg orange sky and how the clouds are layering the frame, also how you left an opening of the sky in the top of the frame. I'll close my reply by saying #2 rocks !!!

Great photos Chiller !

Excellent photos again Chiller! I love the comps in all three photos. The first one's color is excellent, I love the detail and the droplets in the second and (although I'm not a big lens baby fan) I love the look of the lens in your cemetary shots!

Most reactions

Back