What's new

Legends - the beautiful

Superb Images my man.
I was there too. Did you have an IS Lens? or just very steady hands. I'm hoping to post some of my pics as well if I can find any that aren't shaky :grumpy:
 
Wonderful selection of planes there, nicely 'shot'. Love the clouds in the first one.
 
ho hum another great series from Mr Lostprohet. If I was even half as good as you I would be happy. ! Dammn you .,
 
These are deffiantly my faves of the shots you have taken so far of the five threads. ME109 was such an amazing aircraft. Those Germans knew how to make some cool airplanes.

cheers mate, yep they knew how to make a good plane

Seriously amazing captures

thank you

Superb Images my man.
I was there too. Did you have an IS Lens? or just very steady hands. I'm hoping to post some of my pics as well if I can find any that aren't shaky :grumpy:

thank you, yeah I was using an IS lens

Wonderful selection of planes there, nicely 'shot'. Love the clouds in the first one.

cheers

ho hum another great series from Mr Lostprohet. If I was even half as good as you I would be happy. ! Dammn you .,

trust me, your twice as good as you think you are
 
thank you
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom