Lens Across America : ROUND 3!

I will participate in this project by donating a yet to be purchased Nikon to Canon adapter. I will order one ASAP and contact Sparky for a ship to address.
Maybe I spoke out of hand. I can't find a Canon lens to Nikon body adapters . There are tons of Nikon lens to Canon body adapters. If anyone can find one, please post the link.

I will participate in this project by donating a yet to be purchased Nikon to Canon adapter. I will order one ASAP and contact Sparky for a ship to address.
Maybe I spoke out of hand. I can't find a Canon lens to Nikon body adapters . There are tons of Nikon lens to Canon body adapters. If anyone can find one, please post the link.

the lens is Nikon.
you need an adapter for a nikon lens to go on a canon camera so people with canons can participate.

Went for a walk-about this afternoon with the Lens. Most of the images are posted, working on one B&W conversion and if it works out I'll post it as well.

WTF!!. !!!!!!!!! I wasted my 1000th post writing OK?????!!!!!!

You could edit it just saying

Actually, he could have just posted a "1,000th post!" post somewhere else, and no one would have been the wiser.
fiufiu.gif

Hey, I had to make it count.

Anyone else?

So far, everyone who's interested has been signed up and is on the list!

Is the Canon adapter an EF or EF-S mount?

Duh. Sorry. Old age syndrome.
Ordered. Should arrive Wednesday. If someone would PM me an address to send it to, please. Then Canon owners can get on the list.

Adapter has been received. If someone can provide the first Canon user's address from the list via PM, I will get it sent out.

And awaaaaaaay we go!

Shipped the lens to ratssass this morning.

good news...looking forward to it.Does it come with the next recipients address?

What a neat project! I'm shooting sony so can't participate, but I look forward to seeing all you're creative minds at work!

good news...looking forward to it.Does it come with the next recipients address?

No. Because the next person on the list may not be available when you get ready to ship it out.

For instance, sm4him might be on a vacation and won't be home to receive the lens in a timely fashion.

In that case, we'd just move her down the list a bit and you would send the lens to someone else.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back