Lens Across America - The Traveling Lens (Round 5)

Just a quick update.......... went to the local brick-n-mortar camera store this morning and they donated a new filter and lens cap to the project. :biggrin:

Just a quick update.......... went to the local brick-n-mortar camera store this morning and they donated a new filter and lens cap to the project. [emoji3]
Cool. I didn't use the filter. It looked a little poopie

Just as FYI for the participants: I asked @MartinCrabtree to skip my name in the rotation as I was too busy to participate when my name was next on the list. I would like to shoot with the lens. Maybe it would be possible to get back in the rotation at the end of the list...
It seems I am still the last one, so I'll send it to you.

I just stuck it on there because I had no caps to donate. Sorry it wasn't acceptable. :048:
It was fine, I'm not into UV filters. I put it back on for shipping. I was being silly for the most part.

Off to Braineack it goes! :boogie:

Thank you all for keeping this thing running in my absence! I appreciate it and I’m glad to see that it’s making the rounds.

Yay - kitties.

Got the lens yesterday. I'll probably hold onto it for a week and take it to NOLA with me and just use it to shoot with -- hopefully it doesn't end up in the bayou when I go fishing...

Got the lens yesterday. I'll probably hold onto it for a week and take it to NOLA with me and just use it to shoot with -- hopefully it doesn't end up in the bayou when I go fishing...

Sweet! Enjoy it! If it takes a swim it takes a swim man.. I sent out a crap lens for a reason.

Just don’t lose a good camera it’s attached to

it is almost comical how rinky-dink the lens feels.

it is almost comical how rinky-dink the lens feels.
It really is but its surprisingly good. I was rather impressed with it on film

Seems to fall in line with some reviews I happened to glance at about it. I actually really liked the last lens across america lens i shot with -- enough that if I didn't already have my 24-70, I'd buy a copy for my all-around lens.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back