aalexyoo
TPF Noob!
- Joined
- Nov 11, 2010
- Messages
- 6
- Reaction score
- 0
- Location
- Germany
- Can others edit my Photos
- Photos OK to edit
Hello there,
My name is Alex and i am 17 yo, but it dont matter.
I have a real important question for you guys...
This Christmas Ill get my Nikon D80, but only the body...
And I want to ask you for a good lens for it.
My budget: 250
Can anyone give me some good names of lenses?
Thanks !
cheers, Alex
P.S. : Sorry for my bad english, i will get better !
My name is Alex and i am 17 yo, but it dont matter.
I have a real important question for you guys...
This Christmas Ill get my Nikon D80, but only the body...
And I want to ask you for a good lens for it.
My budget: 250
Can anyone give me some good names of lenses?
Thanks !
cheers, Alex
P.S. : Sorry for my bad english, i will get better !