What's new

Lens rundown

Joined
Apr 12, 2008
Messages
57
Reaction score
0
Is there a site or a youtube video that helps explain lenses in general. Like which ones to buy and which one for certain areas of photography?
 
I think it's more of a question that you have to ask yourself. I want to acheive this effect, to get a tweety bird at 40 paces I need this focal length or have "this" amount of money. There are several other reasons to ask questions about lenses, but I dare say that one source is not available. It takes research. There's a ton of lenses out there and you need to figure out which direction you are leaning towards.

For lens reviews, I trust these sites....
photozone.de
dpreview
thomhogan (I shoot Nikon)
fredmiranda

There are many others of course, but that is a short list.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom