What's new

Lens suggestions for Canon Rebel EOS

erthibodaux

TPF Noob!
Joined
Mar 7, 2010
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Location
Louisiana
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hi everyone...I am new here and would like to start taking my interest in photography more seriously. I own a Canon Rebel and would like to try another lens for portraits that are a little more professional looking. I enjoy shooting portraits of children and pets the most...Any suggestions or help? Thanks in advance!

Emily
 
It's not the lens that will make portraits more professional looking.
 
50mm f/1.8 or if you can push it, the 85mm f/1.8.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom