lensbaby pic C&C welcome

arios23

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I just got my 2.0 lensbaby lens and after some tries I come up with this, let me know what you think and how can I improve.

thank you

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Last edited:
really out of focus picture not working at all for me sorry

is this the soft focus lens? i do like this picture and the idea it would just look alot better with a focus point

just curious when you buy a lens baby do you just purchase the lens or do you have to get something to mount the lens to the camera

is this the soft focus lens? i do like this picture and the idea it would just look alot better with a focus point

just curious when you buy a lens baby do you just purchase the lens or do you have to get something to mount the lens to the camera

You do not need any adapter to fit the lensbaby to your nikon, just make sure you buy lensbaby for nikon mount.

oh ok thankyou i appreciate it

Lensbaby 2.0 is somewhat difficult to focus, in my experience. The original model is simply easier to use, on many different bodies. The 2.0 model I have is really a PITA to get into good,reliable focus, so I'd say really concentrate hard on the focusing aspect of the Lensbaby 2.0.

One thing that's kind of fun to do is to use it with a really CHEAP 1.5x or 2.0x telephoto converter...the kind you can find in a pawn shop for maybe $10. SOmething really crummy, like a Brand-X model...that allows you to get a longer lens, and makes focusing a bit easier actually.

Also, experiment with the different aperture discs the Lensbaby 2.0 came with....I kind of like the f/4 disc and the f/5.6 disc. Have fun with it! Digital film is cheap after you own the camera!

Most reactions

Back