Let there be...

NoteGraphics

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Fireworks !

A neighbour had a firework display to celebrate a birthday, I took the pic from my front garden... and the following day sold them a copy ! ( Never miss the opportunity to make money - I like expensive toys !)

C&Cs welcomed.

Firework.jpg

Love the photo - my attempts at photographing fireworks have been... ...less than successful.

Also very impressed with your sales skills - you sold them a photo of their own firework display? Didn't they ask for the money back straight away as a 'viewing fee'? :lol:

Chris

Well, I read through the forum - there are several articles about low-light photography and nightime and fireworks were things I had never managed to get before myself - my next challenge is the local fair that arrives tomorrow !

hundreds of the blasted things...

Incidentally, give my regards to RIT, and Munroe too...
( I'll start posting pics of Rochester in a minute...lmao )

NoteGraphics said:
hundreds of the blasted things...

Incidentally, give my regards to RIT, and Munroe too...
( I'll start posting pics of Rochester in a minute...lmao )

Are you from the area?

Nope, but I spent a while there - RIT and Ithaca

That is quite some display for a private birthday party! I wonder how he could still have the spare How-Many-Pounds-? for you for this print you gave him? ;) And hey, you always say you do this and that and that for the first time ever and then you achieve THESE results! Do I feel awe or envy now? I don't know!?!?!? For this one is GOOD!

"you always say you do this and that and that for the first time ever and then you achieve THESE results!"

Yes, that's why I love this forum - I read through all the threads on low light stuff, comments and critics of other pics and the suggestions, and then went out and had a go at it knowing where to start...

TPF rocks !

Most reactions

Back