Let's connect? I'm...

clothrop

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hi,

I'm Chelsea. I'm a New England-based photographer. I mostly enjoy portrait, equine and family photography.

I'd love to connect with fellow photographers. Reply with some of your images, I'd love to see your work :)

Welcome aboard.

Welcome to TPF. We can always use some new people in the mix!

Welcome to TPF. We can always use some new people in the mix!
What? Derrel - no information on the TPF cafeteria? It is taco Wednesday.

Oh, my bad, my bad. YES--the TPF Cafeteria (on the third floor of the building) has a fantastic burrito lunch special. Just $1.99 for your choice of a beef or chicken burrito--again, that is a beef or chicken burrito-- for only $1.99! *

*Taco Wednesday has changed to Burrito Wednesday. Your personal safety against Hep C, salmonella,listeria, e. coli, and other infections is not guaranteed. No refunds. First come, first served. We reserve the right to limit quantities. No shirt,no shoes, no service. We refuse the right to refuse service to anyone. Eat and drink at your own risk. We assume no liability for ANYTHING sold at The TPF Cafeteria.

Welcome!

FWIW: I've never eaten at the TPF cafeteria. (It might be because I'm not allowed above the second floor.)

Reply with some of your images, I'd love to see your work
My "work" isn't much to look at, but here is one of a family member on a horse.

DSC_0052 - Version 2.jpg

Welcome!

Reply with some of your images, I'd love to see your work
You can see most of our photos in the other forums and threads. Take a look around.

Also, on your website, you have a place to "submit your work". I'm intrigued at how you use submitted photos, and what your terms and conditions are?

Great shot @Gary A. ! ^^^

Welcome to the site fellow New Englander!!! There are quite a few of us on here. Also there are several equine photography lovers as well. I'm just a few miles north of Boston. Mostly into nature and florals but I do a little bit of everything else. Here's something fairly recent:

Heat by SharonCat..., on Flickr

Hi,

I'm Chelsea. I'm a New England-based photographer. I mostly enjoy portrait, equine and family photography.

I'd love to connect with fellow photographers. Reply with some of your images, I'd love to see your work :)
Hi, Chelsea. Here's what I learned visiting your "website":

PhotographyAnytime.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for website owners to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon(.com, .co.uk, .ca etc) and any other website that may be affiliated with Amazon Service LLC Associates Program. Read full dislaimer here.

Your site contains product/gear reviews, written by you, with prices and links to Amazon; presumably this arrangement with Amazon puts money in your pocket. So you're basically here to pad your wallet? We have a guideline at TPF that addresses this: .....should it be obvious by your signature or posting style that you are here only to promote your business or product, you may receive a warning or possibly be banned.

Like Wade, I'm wondering why are you asking others to submit their work to your site?

I'm going to close this thread until we've had a chance to chat. Please shoot me a PM to clarify the above. Thanks!

Most reactions

Back