What's new

Let's dance on, Oh, baby, come on.

Couple more
 

Attachments

  • $OM7C9859a.webp
    $OM7C9859a.webp
    84.3 KB · Views: 111
  • $OM7C9839a.webp
    $OM7C9839a.webp
    63.8 KB · Views: 89
Lucky pairs
 

Attachments

  • $OM7C9739a.webp
    $OM7C9739a.webp
    41.7 KB · Views: 98
  • $OM7C0040b.webp
    $OM7C0040b.webp
    45.8 KB · Views: 101
Very impressive :thumbup:
 
One more
 

Attachments

  • $OM7C0028a.webp
    $OM7C0028a.webp
    53.9 KB · Views: 79
Step by step, I am processing images from my work with Eifman ballet.

Souls of letters that didn't reached recipients. The are flying in infinity, they are slowly dissolving, disappearing with hope of reaching somewhere, some-when, some... .
 

Attachments

  • $OM7C9918a.webp
    $OM7C9918a.webp
    92.7 KB · Views: 89
Grey Seagull
 

Attachments

  • $OM7C8402_900.webp
    $OM7C8402_900.webp
    34.6 KB · Views: 100
Impressive photos, quite fluid. Love the feel~
 
"Dirty dances"
 

Attachments

  • $OM7C8365_900.webp
    $OM7C8365_900.webp
    53.4 KB · Views: 82
Ummm.. Some of these I would frame and put them in a gallery for sale. All in a word are wonderful pictures. I am jealous and it makes me want to go to a dance studio now to see if I can come up with some pictures as interesting as these!!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom