What's new

Let's dance on, Oh, baby, come on.

emayd

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Mar 22, 2005
Messages
387
Reaction score
53
http://club.foto.ru/gallery/full_sc...0/13&photo_id=2055982&background_color=333333

$2055982.webp
 
What a simply wonderful dance image! I love it! Splendid rendering of motion. Well-done!
 
Does this involve 2nd curtain sync, or is it more of a post process thing? Very impressive.
 
Does this involve 2nd curtain sync, or is it more of a post process thing? Very impressive.

No flash at all. A little post-processing: crop, level, little sharping.
 
is this just a basic long exposure shot?
 
Would make a really nice print tbh.. I love long exposures, this is cool!
 
Did you use flash for this? because i tried to do something similar at a gig. I used my external flash and set the shutter slower but they just came out big blurrs :/
 
Did you use flash for this? because i tried to do something similar at a gig. I used my external flash and set the shutter slower but they just came out big blurrs :/


No flash at all. It doesn't allowed during the performance

It's from here -



see from 4:40
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom