Let's go Retro!

Leech

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
koiinpond.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I'm new to the forum but I figured I'd post some photos from a shoot I did recently :) c/c very much welcome!

1351671428_4a74c0f174.jpg

006.jpg

009.jpg

010.jpg

I honestly think that nose piercings are un-attractive. I don't know why women think nose piercings look good!

I honestly think that nose piercings are un-attractive. I don't know why women think nose piercings look good!

:confused: Personally I very much like them, I have one myself, so I wasn't going to ask my model to remove it...:D

This is a neat series.
I love your model's pose in #1, but I think the background is a little distracting where the building stops.
#2 her expression takes away from the image in my opinion.
#3 just feels cropped a little too tightly on the right.
#4 is my favorite, but I wish her leg and foot wasn't cut off. Love the angle though and the colorful grafitti.

This is a neat series.
I love your model's pose in #1, but I think the background is a little distracting where the building stops.
#2 her expression takes away from the image in my opinion.
#3 just feels cropped a little too tightly on the right.
#4 is my favorite, but I wish her leg and foot wasn't cut off. Love the angle though and the colorful grafitti.

I can definitely see what you mean by the crops! I really need to work on those! It's tricky shooting a series and keeping them all a standard size, I'll need to watch those in the next shoot I do.

Nice shots, however not too crazed of the angle in the first pic, also the expressions looked over posed, a tad on the blurry side as well.
I would do a sharpen on PS.

The last one is my favourite, however you could try make the background B&W and the girl in color so she stands out more and not so flooded by the graffiti.

I really ike your concept idea though, keep it up. :]

That really is the coolest outfit! takes me back to the sixties, not that I was ever there. :p

Deffinitly spells sort of posh retro.

The gold plated bugger :) and walls in the 2nd and 4th pix take away from a retro type of look. I really like the first with the selective coloring, but I think her face is a little too dark. Lighten it up a little and you got a real keeper.

IMHO I think she was trying WAY to hard and it shows in the photos. I don't like the nose piercing either. The model that I used for my "fun, mess around" shoots had lip piercings. If we thought it would work in the shoot she kept them in. But alot of times she took them out and I PSed the holes out. Now she don't wear them anymore but you can still tell the holes. It is in NO way attractive, imho.

Nice series. I really like the 3rd one, easily my favourite. I have to keep going back to look at it! It is like she is about to say something - something that I want to listen too.

And whilst the crop is unconventional I think it works with this shot. The DOF is good, and whilst the background to the right is a tad distracting it isn't overly so.

Great shot.

i like em, nose ring doesnt bother me...im all about getting people to say stuff, and it seems the nose ring did the trick.

Most reactions

Back