"Let's play" Comment and Critique

D-B-J

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
One of my favorite images of Bowen in the snow. He loves it when we kick and throw snow at him for him to jump around in it, and here is a shot of him just waiting in anticipation.

LetsPlaybw.jpg

Regards,
Jake

My dogs love that too :)
This is an adorable photo, but looks a bit out of focus to me.

The focal plane is on his shoulder, and if you zoom in really close his eyes are in fact in focus, but since they are dark brown and dark in the photo it's hard to tell.

Regards,
Jake

I agree he is in focus but the line of soft soft white in the background is distracting to me. I wonder if the contrast between the black and then the snow could be more of a graduated step down instead of the fuzzy line.

I agree he is in focus but the line of soft soft white in the background is distracting to me. I wonder if the contrast between the black and then the snow could be more of a graduated step down instead of the fuzzy line.

The line is a pile of snow infront of the dark blue shed..not much i could do there. It's just the way it worked out.

Regards,
Jake

The snowflakes distracted me.

The glove distracted me.

The foot distracted me.

Heck, even the dog distracted me.

I was very distracted. But I liked it all...good distractions there.

The snowflakes distracted me.

The glove distracted me.

The foot distracted me.

Heck, even the dog distracted me.

I was very distracted. But I liked it all...good distractions there.

Thank you:D

Regards,
Jake

A different but similar edit, but this time i was able to pull some more texture out of the snow.

Bowen.jpg

Regards,
Jake

I like it!
I do think the falling snow is a bit distracting
But i think the person standing next to the dog, makes it even better
Nice job : )

I like it!
I do think the falling snow is a bit distracting
But i think the person standing next to the dog, makes it even better
Nice job : )

Thank you! At first i was going to leave out my dad, but after a few i realized it would look even better WITH him in it!

Regards,
Jake

Most reactions

New Topics

Back