Lets see here one for the Nikon people Nikon try out.

TheCanonMan

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Ok I’ll give Nikon a try here

Well I only shoot Canon but using a Nikon CoolPix 4800 8.3o. Zoom 4.0digital zoom all photos where taken using only the true 8.3x zoom not the digital and there was no Photoshop work this is the way the photos looked out of the camera.

closeup.jpg

DSCN0582.jpg

girls.jpg

DSCN0448.jpg

DSCN0444.jpg

DSCN0442.jpg

DSCN0415.jpg

DSCN0413.jpg

So my end all judge of this camera is I love the 8.3x Zoom And for a 4.0mp camera I think it's a killer little camera with veary nice close up Nikon MSRP 349.99 I got it on Ebay for 125.00 new in box.

Note this is a nikon digital hand camera I have never used a Nikon SLR however would like to give it a try email me if you have any free or low price cameras.

These compact cameras (or "hand cameras", as you are calling this one here) are not too bad, after all. Before I got my DSLR for my birthday, my first digital camera was/still is (!) a Canon Powershot and I have achieved some really nice results with that one!!! In the macro mode as well as in others... only the zoom sucks on mine.

Of the photos that you are showing us here I really like the short DOF and close-up of Photo 1 (you should have numbered them to save me from scrolling and counting and scrolling and counting again, by the way.....), then Photo 3 and the wheelbarrow (could be 6?).

I have taken ever so many pics during the windscreen with my Powershot (only because you CAN do that) - I always tried to get rid of the hood later by cropping.

I wanted to leave the pictres as stock as I could so I did not crop any thing.. The only thing I dont like about this camera is the wide angel is only 35mm not 28 or lower sucks

Most reactions

New Topics

Back