Lets See Your Camera

The one I've mostly been using recently:

AC3 1.jpg
AC3 2.jpg
AC3 3.jpg

(Seen here with a 35mm lens)

No picture because I sold it! So long RZ67 :cold: :cold: :cold: :cold:

No picture because I sold it! So long RZ67 :cold: :cold: :cold: :cold:
Oh, the pain! Hope it's in good hands now, at least. :)

The guy seemed super nice and I thought about friending him on FB but didn't want to be that weirdo haha. Ill be supplementing the loss with a new lens for my 4x5 though :D

Cameras-20180102.jpg

An Olympus Stylus Tough 6000 or whatever cell phone I had at the time (currently an iPhone 6S), for the last few years. Recently added the Canon 20D a buddy gave me.

The photo above was taken with my iPad 2017 9.7". I've used that a couple times, too.

Ah, but what sort of film do you use? ;)

My newest addition
Fujifilm GA645ZI
130 shutter actuations. Cheap.

View attachment 150423
130 mean 130 rolls but it's very easily altered

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
Oh, not what I read but no worries, it works good. It said 013 as I recall.
I thought I read it was rolls because when it gets to 500 Fuji says that's when they need servicing 500 shots wouldn't have been good for a pro camera, I have the GW690 lll not sure what mine says

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Lucky me! Was at a friend's house last weekend and he gave me this lot...

IMGP1586e.jpg

..a hardly used Super Program and stuff. The expiry date on the film box was too hard to read but the $1 off coupons for processing expired in June 95. Battery well was clean and new ones woke it up. Bonus is the 50mm f1.7 "A" lens that is more compatible with my K S2.

This will be the next off the shelf - unless ...he also had a target 620 and so do I. It was my first camera. I suggested that we have an 8 for 8 shoot out with our Brownies. I'll re-roll and load his and handicap him this excellent info package.

IMGP1595es.jpg

Let the games begin!

Most reactions

Back