Lets See Your Camera

That reminds me - I loaded my C330 up weeks ago in an attempt to motivate myself to take some shots, but it's still sitting neglected on the bookcase. :(

That reminds me - I loaded my C330 up weeks ago in an attempt to motivate myself to take some shots, but it's still sitting neglected on the bookcase. :(

I hear ya......my Pentax MX has had a fresh roll in it for about 3 months.........makes me sad........stupid life getting in the way....LOL

I hear ya......my Pentax MX has had a fresh roll in it for about 3 months.........makes me sad........stupid life getting in the way....LOL

Yup. A ME, Chinon CE5, that Nikkormat and a horrid yellow plastic thing all loaded and getting dusty. Crappy weather here this fall and far too much harp blowing in cowboy bars lately.

Yup. A ME, Chinon CE5, that Nikkormat and a horrid yellow plastic thing all loaded and getting dusty. Crappy weather here this fall and far too much harp blowing in cowboy bars lately.
Get those old film cameras out and put them to use

Went out and took some images of the sea over topping the defences. Took me longer to clean the salt spray off than to take the pics lol

I just collect boxes

3991_1a35f02e7a83baf212c7755331045e91_t.jpg

Never understood why people care so much about the boxes. Tossed mine as soon as I open them

Never understood why people care so much about the boxes. Tossed mine as soon as I open them
Helps with resale, down the road. And shipping your sold items, when you do so, etc... Also good to have them for shipping to a repair center, if needed.

I've got way too many cameras, much more than i really need. Here are a couple of them..

IMG_2327.JPG

IMG_1712rff.JPG

Most reactions

Back