Alan92RTTT
No longer a newbie, moving up!
- Thread Starter 🔹
- #16
hum that 18-270 tamaron looks interesting
I've been reading the reviews on some sites and the tamrom is not looking so good any more. The similar sigma is not looking good either
Anybody shoot primarily sports with a telephoto zoom?.....I don't have the money for a f/2.8 (I shoot with a Canon XSi), so what is the next best lens out there (100-300 or 100-400 mm)?
I've heard Sigma can have trouble focusing at times which would be a problem shooting sports.
Any suggestions?
thanks!
I Have the same d5000 with the same lenses that you have. I found a really good deal on the Nikon 18-200mm and haven't looked back. Check around CL and locally you can get a good deal. Before I bought that I was looking at the tamron 18-270mm and the sigma 18-250mm there both around ~ $550. The nikon has a 11x zoom equivalent witch was really nice coming from the 4.3x zoom of the 55-200mm.